Long eyelashes can greatly enhance your look. The longer, thicker and more luscious the lashes are, the more attractive a woman looks. Some people are lucky enough to have long eyelashes naturally. However, people who own sparse and thin eyelashes can still improve their look by these 3 easy eyelash growth serum DIY with aloe vera recipes.
3 Best Eyelash Growth Serum DIY Aloe Vera Recipes At Home
There are a variety of reasons why your eyelashes are sparse and thin. They can be genetic, skin or eye conditions, having eyelash extensions or using false eyelashes extensively, etc. Despite all of these reasons, you can always reverse the effect and improve your eyelashes look. Even when your eyelashes are thin naturally, you can still use these serums to nourish them.
1. Why use Aloe Vera for Eyelash Growth Serum?
Aloe vera contains Vitamin A, C, and E. All these 3 vitamins help cell turnover, promote healthy hair growth and give a shiny effect to your hair. Aloe vera also has Vitamin B-12 and folic acid which can keep your hair from falling out. Many people have reported that their hair grows so much faster after using aloe vera.
Aloe vera gel is easy to find and very inexpensive too. You can either use natural aloe vera gel from the aloe leaf or buy a 100% natural aloe vera gel in stores. You should choose the one that is safe for eyes and skin. Always do a patch test before using on your eyes to avoid adverse reactions.
2. Lash Growth Booster Serum
This eyelash growth serum DIY uses aloe, castor oil and vitamin E oil. The combination of these ingredients will give your lashes a boost. Both castor oil and vitamin E oil can deeply moisturize your lashes and promote new hair growth. The best castor oil you can use in this recipe is 100% cold-pressed organic castor oil.
- 1 tablespoon of castor oil
- 2 drops of Vitamin E oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- Mix the castor oil and Vitamin E oil
- Mix the aloe vera gel in the oil mixture until it’s smooth
- Use a clean Q-tip or clean mascara wand to apply this to your lashes. Apply from root to tip.
- You can either leave it overnight or wash it off after 45 minutes.
- Use once or twice daily after your eyes are clean from makeup, mascara, and debris.
3. Moisturizing Eyelash Growth Serum DIY
If your eyelashes are prone to breakage and thinning, they might be lack of moisture. This recipe uses aloe vera, coconut oil, and castor oil. Coconut oil is known as a great natural moisturizer. Your lashes will be hydrated and nourished with this recipe. The lavender essential oil is a wonderful addition to this recipe. Because it can stimulate hair growth.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon castor oil
- 1 teaspoon aloe vera
- 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil (optional)
- Melt the coconut oil into a liquid
- Mix the melted coconut oil, castor oil, and aloe vera until smooth
- Add 2-3 drops of lavender essential oil (optional)
- Store in an airtight container and use a Q-tip to apply from root to tip
- Use every evening for the best result. Do not leave them overnight.
4. Conditioning Eyelash Growth Serum DIY
If you have eyelash extensions or use false eyelashes for a long time, your natural lash will be damaged because of the glue. The signs are they fall more often, eyelash hair is weak and thinning. This recipe uses the combination of aloe vera, castor oil, and olive oil. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants elements and great to condition your damaged lashes.
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of pure aloe vera gel
- Mix castor oil and olive oil together
- Mix the aloe vera gel and oil until smooth
- Apply this concoction of your eyelash nightly for the best result
- It’s best to leave them overnight. The serum will have time to soak in and condition your lashes
5. The best eyelash serum
These DIY recipes are a great way to nourish your lashes and help them grow. However, there is no scientific research behind these remedies. They can take as long as 6-8 weeks before you see the result. Why don’t try out our new product – FEG Plus Eyelash Vitalizer? Our eyelash serum is the result of 10-year research combining natural ingredients with science. We are confident that our formula will enhance your look with luscious lashes.