Currently, olive oil for eyelash growth is one of the most popular beauty methods. You will have long eyelashes after a period of use. It will protect your eyes from dirt and UV rays. Besides, it also helps your eyes more beautiful and more attractive. This article has all the things you need.
OLIVE OIL FOR EYELASH GROWTH – HOW TO USE IT?
1. The effect of olive oil for eyelash
- Stimulates eyelash growth
Olive oil is great for nourishing eyelashes. It helps to make eyelashes longer thanks to its vitamins and minerals. In addition, the vitamins in olive oil also have antioxidant effects, prevent premature aging and prevent eyelash loss effectively.
- Olive oil helps eyelashes become thick and curled
If you regularly lash your eyelashes with olive oil, it will make your eyelashes look thicker and more curled thanks to the amount of fat in olive oil. When using olive oil to beautify eyelashes, you absolutely feel secure about safety. As this is a natural oil, it will not affect the eyelashes and eyes like mascara.
2. How to use olive oil for eyelash growth
- First, you put 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a small cup.
- Before going to bed, you should wash your face very clean. Then use a cotton swab soaked in olive oil and then brushed on the lashes. Note, don’t put olive oil in the eyes. It is not harmful, but it will make your eyes a little uncomfortable.
- After the lashes have been applied in olive oil, use a brush to brush the eyelashes from toe to tip. You can make the lower lash like that too!
- When you wake up the next morning, remember to clean your eyelashes with warm water. For high efficiency, you should remember to use it at least 3 times /week.
Notes when using olive oil
To ensure its effectiveness, you should not use mascara regularly. because it will prevent the growth of eyelashes. Mascara also causes your eyelashes to fall out and damage.
You should use extra virgin olive oil. It is not mixed with other solutions to avoid bad effects on your eyes. Because it is applied directly to the eyelids, you must ensure the quality of the oil. Should buy olive oil in reputable places to ensure quality and safety. Avoid buying poor quality goods.
If the olive oil has been opened, you should use it for a maximum of 3 months. In addition, you must store the oil in glass jars and avoid the sun.
3. Other ways to take care of eyelashes
Currently, many people look for serum to make eyelashes long. One of them is FEG Plus Eyelash Vitalizer. It is a product that is highly appreciated in the market.
- Effective within 5 days. It stimulates thick, long and black eyelashes
- Preventing eyelashes from breaking and damage
- Reduce dark spots and slow the aging process of sensitive skin around the eyelids. It keeps the eyes always beautiful
- Supply vitamin A E C to nourish lashes from deep within
- Protect your eyelashes against external agentsIt provides additional collagen for eyelashes
- Natural ingredients and safe for eyes
You should use it 2 times daily: Morning after cleansing and evening before going to bed. When you use the product, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Wash and dry the eyes area
- Step 2: Apply the solution to the area under the eyelids like applying mascara
- Step 3: Wait for about 1-2 minutes to dry completely
I believe that it is not difficult to have long and curled lashes. You should be patient and hard working every day with the above methods.