Almost women like a thick long lashes. Therefore, fake eyelashes and mascara are used so popular. However, these methods cause your eyelashes to break and dry out over time. There are other methods to longer eyelashes. If you are looking for a natural and safe way to care for your eyelashes, this is the option for you. This is tips for growing longer eyelash with coconut oil at home.
SECRETS FOR GROWING LONGER EYELASH WITH COCONUT OIL AT HOME
1. Benefits of coconut oil
Coconut oil has natural ingredients. it is very safe ti use and brings unexpected effects…
- Make eyelashes stronger: Coconut oil can protect eyelash against damage from mascara and fake eyelashes. It prevents eyelash shedding and broken eyelashes.
- Prevent bacteria: Bacteria are the cause of inflammation of the hair follicles. Coconut oil has medium-chain fatty acids to protect your eyelash.
- Fuller lashes: Coconut oil has a moiturize affect and protect your eyelash from protein loss. So your lashes appear thicker and fuller. Eyelash with coconut oil.
Private: Top 6 Best Eyelash Enhancing Serums 2019
2. How To Use Coconut Oil
You need to prepare some pure coconut oil and a cotton swab.
- Applying coconut oil
Firstly, make sure your eyelashes are clean. Take a small amount of coconut oil to cover the cotton swab. Then close your eyes and rub the oil gently along your eyelash. Don’t forget to apply the bottom lashes. You should carefully apply the oil as you use mascara. You need do it three time a week. Finally, you will wash it with clean water next morning. The first time, you will feel uncomfortable. However, that feeling will pass quickly. Don’t worry about it!
You should avoid applying coconut oil your eyes. Because it will make you uncomfortable. If that happens, don’t be afraid. it will not affect your eyes. In fact, coconut oil allergies are very rare. However, it is still encountered in some people. Stop using coconut oil immediately if you spot symptoms such as itching, redness. Beside, you should use 100-percent organic virgin coconut oil because it is the safest.
In summary, coconut oil is a cheap and safe option if you’re looking for a natural methods to take care of your health and your eyelashes.
5 Major Eyelash Health Tips Every Woman Should Follow
3. FEG PLUS+, FEG PLUS – Another option for you
The method of growing eyelashes by serum is also very popular. However, many people still worry about the quality and benefit of it. One of your great options is serum “FEG PLUS” and “FEG PLUS+”
FEG PLUS and FEG PLUS+ contain ingredients from natural, safe to use:
- Adenosine: Extracted from precious herbs such as fomes japanicus,… It protects your eyelashes against irritation, inflammation and many types of virus.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate: Ageing-resistant eyelashes, reduce fractured and improve moisture eyelashes.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: stimulate thick and long eyelashes….Besides, it also reduces damage.
Usage of the product is very simple. You cover a few serum every day of the week. It only take 2-3 minutes to implement. Serum Feg plus and Feg plus+ will bring unexpected affect to you. You can see a beautiful eyelashes after one week of use.