Our newest product FEG Plus Eyelash Vitalizer is launched. The improved formula contains more vitamins, nutrients and gives you a better result than our previous products. This blog will show you “Feg plus eyelash how to use”
1. Who should use FEG Plus Eyelash Vitalizer?
Your eyelashes are usually forgotten in your everyday routine. We may spend thousands on makeup and skincare but we may forget that eyelashes need some love too.
If you have an eyelash extension for a long time, your eyelashes can be weakened. The chemical in the eyelash extension glue can harm your lashes in the long run. Additionally, the weight of the fake eyelashes can also prevent new lash growth, resulting in your lashes fall easily, hard to grow back and easy to break off too.
Using mascara for a long period of time can also result in weak eyelashes. Especially for waterproof mascara, it’s very hard to remove them completely. The makeup build-up combined with debris will clog the root of your lashes, therefore, weaken them and does not allow them to grow healthily.
If you see your lashes fall off too often, or your lashes are not as thick and long as before, maybe it’s time to start using an eyelash serum to provide nutrients and nourish your lash health. The new FEG Plus Eyelash Vitalizer promotes lash growth and strengthens your lashes, prevents breakage and provides suitable vitamins for your lashes.
2. Feg plus eyelash how to use
1. Always clean your eyes before you use eyelash serum. Make sure they are clean of makeup, debris, and mascara.
2. Sweep the brush along your upper lash line about 2-3 times for each eye.
3. (Optional) Brush your lower lash line with the eyelash serum. Avoid getting them in your eyes.
4. Use nightly and you will see the difference in 7-14 days.
- Even though FEG Plus Eyelash Vitalizer has been developed to be safe to use around the eyes, avoid getting them in your eyes. If this happens, rinse off immediately.
- Consult your doctor first before using any eyelash serums if you have any eye diseases.
- If your eyes become red, irritated or itchy, stop using immediately and consult your doctor.
- Avoid direct sunlight and keep out of reach of children.
If you have any questions or concerns, our customer service is available worldwide and 24/7.