If you have short and thin eyelashes; you might be looking for ways to improve it. One of the easiest and safest ways is to make a homemade eyelash growth. You can make eyelash serum from vaseline, castor oil, bio oil; and fruits around your house such as coconuts, avocados, olives; and so on. In this article, you would understand the benefits and how to make homemade avocado oil eyelash growth for the best results.
HOW TO MAKE HOMEMADE AVOCADO OIL EYELASH GROWTH
1. What is avocado oil?
Avocado oil is pressed from the avocado fruits. It is famous for cooking uses because of the richness in healthy fats. Every housewife buys avocados and stores them in their kitchens around the year. However, avocados are easily rotten. That’s the reason why housewives often press them into oil. Avocado oil has a lot of evidence-based health benefits. It contains Oleic acid, which is known as a very healthy fat. This healthy fat can reduce cholesterol and improve heart health. It is also high in Lutein, which can effectively decrease eye-related diseases. Moreover, avocado oil helps enhance the absorption of other important nutrients; prevent illnesses and increase resistant. In cosmestic, people use it for moisturizing and regenerating cells. Avocado oil also is rich in vitamin E; which benefits the skin and hair; prevents them from damaging.
2. Benefits of avocado oil eyelash growth
Besides the benefits on healthcare, avocado oil also contributes versatile uses for skin-care and hair-care.The benefits of avocado oil eyelash growth have been proved widely. The fatty acid content in avocado oil is higher than extra virgin olive oil. That is the main reason it can boost your hair length and thickness rapidly. Vitamin E in avocado oil also resists damaging your eyelashes; somehow helps nuture your eyelashes. It promotes the circulation around your eyes, moisturizes and revitalizes your eyelashes; makes your hair look healthier and fresher. Avocado oil protects your eyelashes from UV and other weather conditions. If you make use of a good avocado oil eyelash growth; you would no longer worry about thin, short or unhealthy eyelashes. Therefore, it is important to know how to make homemade avocado oil eyelash growth; so that you can keep the nutrients stay for a long time.
3. How to make homemade avocado oil eyelash growth
Cold pressed avocado oil is used widely all over the world to treat women’s eyelashes. Women use it to nourish and protect eyelashes from falling out for ages. While purchasing avocado oil outside might be expensive and risked; you should check out this homemade avocado eyelash growth recipe.
- Firstly, prepare a small dry and empty container to store your eyelash serum. The container should be in dark color to prevent the serum from unpleasant odor. Choose about 12 nice ripen avocados; wash them, cut each one in half around the pit.
- Secondly, put the peeled avocados in a blender, mix them until it forms a smooth paste.Then scoop out the blended avocado and put it in a medium-sized pot; cook it on medium heat.
- Thirdly, stir the mixture every 5 minutes. When it starts boiling; keep stirring until it changes into dark green or brown color. Then pour it into a clean bowl; place a thin cloth on top of the both. Turn the bowl upside-down; then squeeze the oil into a bowl.
- Finally, pour the oil into the container. Use a clean mascara wand or a cotton swab to put the liquid to your eyelash. Remember to check if you are allergic to it or not. If your skin doesn’t react to the oil; continue to use the avocado eyelash growth everyday.
FEG Plus Eyelash Enhancer is a natural product which helps increase the length, thickness of your eyelashes in a safe way. The Serum activates skin cells, improves dry and unhealthy eyelashes. The concern of ungraceful and weak eyelashes would be soon eliminated with FEG Plus Eyelash Enhancer only in 7 days.