If you want naturally long eyelashes without reaching for your mascara each time. Some oil can help you. It have the miracle hair growth ingredient. The oil make achieving unbelievably thick and long lashes. It is also known to prevent breakage and stimulate faster and healthier eyelash growth. In this article, we have discussed a few insanely simple methods to incorporate the oil for eyelash growth into your beauty regimen to achieve the lashes of your dreams. oil for eyelash growth
HOW TO USE OIL FOR EYELASH GROWTH
One of the oils for eyelash growth is jojoba oil. It is a moisturizing oil with excellent regenerative properties. It is also probably the most populair oil for eyelash growth. Because not only does it moisturize the lashes it also protects the hair follicles which allows the eyelashes to grow longer and thicker before they can fall out.
How to use?
Wash your eye area so it’s clean of any makeup. Apply a bit of pure jojoba oil on a cotton swab and apply both of your eyelashes. You should do it every night before going sleep. Then wash it with clear water the next morning.
Besides its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Castor oil have many beneficial nutrients like proteins, minerals, and fatty acids. It also contains natural compounds that promote hair growth. Castor oil is a natural ingredient. It works good without any side effects. Even if a little bit gets into your eyes, it does not cause any damage. It only blurs your vision if you apply an excess amount but you do not worry about it. The tip to keeping it from getting in your eyes is simple. this is apply it with small amountsa and make exactly.
How To Use Castor Oil For Eyelashes
There is more than just one way you can use castor oil on your eyelashes. Below are two of the most effective ways that you can mix castor oil with other ingredients to make a DIY eyelash serum at home.
- Pure Castor Oil – The Simple Method
This is the easiest method to nourish your lashes
- Cleanse your face and make sure remove all of your makeup layer
- Using a clean cotton swab
- Dip it into the castor oil and carefully apply it on both of upper and lower eyelash, apply each lash carefully. Then leave it on overnight.
- Wash it the next morning with a makeup wipe or some rose water.
- Castor Oil And Olive Oil Combo
Olive oil is a high vitamins A and E. It is also packed with tons of antioxidants. Mixing castor oil and olive oil is highly beneficial as your lashes soak up the effect of both of these oils.
- Mixing castor oil with olive oil. Then store in an empty bottle.
- Make sure the oils have blended completely.
- Use a clean cotton swab or a clean eyeliner brush to apply this mixture to your eyelashes.
- Leave it on overnight and remove it with a makeup wipe the next morning.
3. Coconut oil – Oil for eyelash growth
Coconut oil is one of the most used oils in beauty market. It helps to cleanse, moisturize and have an antioxidant effect. It make the eyelashes longer and thicker. Vitamins and minerals content in coconut oil help a healthy growth of the lashes.
How to use:
– Wash your face to remove dirt, makeup
– Put a layer of coconut oil on a cotton swab then apply on both of your eyelashes
– She should keep doing it 2-3 times/week. This is the same apply white cream every night, or washing your hair daily to care for your hair, which should be done regularly and continuously.